Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wedding Plans – What Else?


Dress...Check
Cake...Check
Flowers...Check
Photography...Check
Centerpieces/Decorations...Check
Food...Check
Invites...In the works
Honeymoon booked...You better believe it


Wedding, wedding, wedding...that’s about all we think about right now. I'm sure Dallin keeps thinking, "What did I get myself into?" He has been so helpful. I can't imagine about getting married to anyone better. I was so stressed out the other day; I had so much on my mind and a check list of things I needed to get done. I was sitting at work thinking to myself that there is no way to get it all done, when I get a text from Dallin. All it said was “What can I do to help you today? What wedding stuff needs to get done?” It is amazing to me to fall in love with him all over again all the time. I love him more and more every day.
J

Planning a wedding (as most of you know) is so much work. Dallin and I both work and go to school, and now trying to plan a wedding...times can get crazy. Every night before I go to bed I just think about everything I need to do the next day, and I feel like the list is getting longer and longer. We do have a lot of stuff done and we’re getting more done every day. When I get really stressed and I'm on the edge of a break down, Dallin always reminds me that we have the temple booked (Draper) and we’re getting married and that’s all that really matters. He is the BEST!! He knows (and continues to learn) how to calm me down…which isn't always the easiest thing.

By the way, I got to bring my dress home yesterday! I was so excited to try it on with my shoes again, so I had a little fashion show for my parents. My mom had seen it before, but my dad hadn't. I walked down stairs and it was the first time my dad saw me in it…he kind of got teary eyed.
J I'm still my daddy's little girl and I always will be.

Well, I can't post our engagement pictures but you can go to www.blphoto.com under galleries (use shellgarlick@gmail.com for the email password) and there we are. We’re thinking about using images 2647, 2585, 2660, and 2696. Let us know what you think! By the way, we pretty much hate all of our “best dress” pictures—the idea seemed better in our heads.

3 comments:

  1. I can't get in to see your pictures. When I click on it, it says it can't be found or something. You guys barely have over a month to go! I'm so excited for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures look GREAT. Some of the church dressed ones are cute. 2855-2866 those are all good ones. Can't wait to see the invites and what ones your go with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog!! Gotta add it to my list. I hate it when I don't have family links!! The wedding was FABULOUS. Thanks for inviting me. It was a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete