Saturday, February 12, 2011

Superbowl Parties

This year we went to 2 Super Bowl parties. The Salmons all got together at Ryan and Jess's almost-finished house. We ate tons of food, and watched the game in their theater room. It was so much fun. We watched the 2nd half at my parents', in time to see the Packers win. :) I ate so much food that I got sick the next morning. It was all worth it though, and it was awesome to spend the day with family.

Just a sample of the food we had. I made some mint brownies -- first time, and not gonna lie -- they were pretty good! I think I ate 5 of them. I also made some meatballs and 'lil smokies, and they ended up pretty good too. :) Dallin loved them so much he wants to do more football parties in the future! It was a great weekend.




Pictures of the theater and family.







The other party was a little smaller but still just as fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment