3 weeks ago
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Day with the girls.
I really think Dallin and I have the best, cutest nieces and nephews. We had the opportunity to watch Haley and Brynlee the other day. We decided it would be fun to have lunch in the middle of our family room floor – tea party style. We called it our indoor picnic. Then we watched a Disney movie (Dallin talked Haley into watching Rescuers Down Under). I hadn't seen that movie in forever, and it was good times. Brynlee was so excited to see my parent’s dog (Buddy), that she wanted him to watch the movie with us – right next to her. :) We love spending time with our nieces and nephews. Dallin told me that every time he goes on a business trip, he misses me first, and then his nieces and nephews second. :)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guys are the best!! Thanks for all your help. My kids love you two!!
ReplyDelete