Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One full Weekend

Friday, May 6, was Dallin’s sister’s wedding. Chandra and Roland got married in the Draper Temple, and it was amazing to be up there again because that’s where Dallin and I got married – even the exact same sealing room! The day was beautiful – we were nervous it’d end up being cold and rainy, but the weather was great. You have to love an entire day of being with family and taking lots of pictures. :)


Saturday we decided to take advantage of the great weather and go on a morning hike. Dallin’s Dad, sister (Tara), brother-in-law (Gary), brothers (Ryan and Jason), and niece (Haley) all hiked the Y with us. That was the first time Dallin and I hiked the Y together. The hike wasn’t a breeze, but it was so much fun and I loved being out in the sun. I even tried laying upside down on the Y – talk about a weird sensation that you’ll fall off the mountain at any second! I’m a bit of a scaredy cat, and it showed.





Later that day we celebrated Mckinley’s 1st birthday – I still can’t believe she is one already! She has such a fun little personality and Dallin loves making her laugh, which is so cute. Here are a few pictures of her eating her cake/éclair. She is so cute!!




Even though we have been super busy, I don’t think we would change it. It has been so fun being with family and friends. I started school again (summer semester), but I’ll make an extra effort to make sure I blog more. Life is great, and we feel lucky to be so happy and have so many wonderful blessings.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE pictures from the wedding! And yay, I'm glad Mckinley made it on to your blog. Those are some cute pictures of her. SO glad we are in the same family!!!!

    ReplyDelete