Friday, July 8, 2011

Lord of the Lost Ring

So Dallin lost his wedding ring about a month ago, and we haven’t been able to find it. :) We ordered a new one last week, I picked it up yesterday, and last night I tried to plan a fun night to give it to Dallin. Well, I can’t keep a secret and Dallin always knows when I’m lying. I tried to make the night a fun, FHE night and I was going to take him up to the Y to give it to him there, but it was raining (with lots of lightning) so I decided to take him to the Provo Temple (where he proposed to me). So I proposed to him, on the exact spot where he proposed to me, with his new wedding band. :) He totally knew it was coming (he said he knew it was going down before he even came home from work), but we’re both just happy he has a real wedding ring again. :)

2 comments:

  1. I swear, boys are just losing everything! Better his ring than yours though :) Glad you guys got a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get it smaller this time so he can't even take it off?!? Or, maybe he needs a little clip on his keychain so he can clip it to his keys when he takes it off. Or, maybe he just learned his lesson. :) Glad he said "Yes"

    ReplyDelete