Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall Happenings

Dallin and I have been trying to think of some fun fall things to do, so last Sunday we drove up the canyon and went for a small hike to see all the beautiful colors up close. Dallin had so much fun taking tons of pictures . . . I think he found a new hobby, or at least rediscovered an old one. :)




We watched Brynlee and Haley one night and had a little Halloween Date with them. We ate soup, painted rocks to look like some Halloween creatures, and watched a scary movie (Ichabod Crane and the Legend of Sleepy Hollow – Dallin’s favorite). We always love watching our nieces/nephews whenever we can, and it was fun to do some Halloweeny stuff.


A few Fridays ago, we had an awesome Halloween party with some family and friends, with great food and fun games. We played the annual “Quarters” game (I think we’ve played it the last 3 years) – we played three rounds and Dallin was lucky to win 2 out of 3. The costumes were great and it’s always fun to see how creative people can be. The Boscos were nice enough to let me use one of Robbie’s old jerseys to wear so I could be a football player – way cool! I made my own shoulder pads and we found some baseball pants at D.I. for 3 bucks. Dallin got his costume from a BYU old stuff sale; they had tons of cheerleading outfits but only one old school, which Dallin looks great in. I keep telling him he missed his calling in High School, and I think he’d almost agree with me.  Halloween is probably Dallin’s favorite holiday, and I think this year’s was a good one. Happy Halloween!











1 comment: