3 weeks ago
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Dallin as a Lefty
On Thursday Dallin got surgery on his right shoulder from an injury he has had for THREE years. He was finally sick of the pain/weakness, and with the baby coming we decided to finally get it taken care of. I’e never had to sit and wait while anyone was having surgery, but to tell you the truth I hated it. The hour and half I wasn’t allowed to be with him felt like hours and hours that dragged on. After the surgery was over and Dallin had come to, Doctor Kimball came into his recovery room and said “well, you weren’y lying”, and that he was able to see the labral tear and he was able to fix it with four anchors. I didn’t mind waiting once Dallin came into recovery and I got to watch him come to. A few of my favorite things he said:
• I love BYU football, and that is normal and healthy
• I’m I going to be able to walk again?
• I love you, you are so pretty! You’re pregnant right?
• Am I going to have super human strength in my right arm?
• They should have just injected me with the same stuff as Wolverine because I would have healed in like 30 minutes. But then I might accidentally kill people.
• I can open my left eye . . . wait, AND my right eye!
Dallin is one tough guy and has been doing so good. He is very independent and I try to help him but he likes doing everything he can, even with a gimp arm. His new favorite place in our house is our new recliner – we bought it for me and the baby, but he’s definitely taken advantage. :)
The Before
The After
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


SHELL!!!!! You're PREGNANT?!?!?! Oh my goodness I'm sooooo excited for you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat updates! Those things dallin said are hilarious! And I forgot how scared Mckinley was of the sand. How funny! Glad you haven't completely given up on blogging yet.
ReplyDeleteThat was HILARIOUS! Please tell me this means you will be posting more :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Dallin is doing well, the pictures and blog were hilarious. Hope you are feeling good and enjoying this pregnancy. Love to you three.
ReplyDelete