Two posts in one day - look at me go!
Saturday, June 14 we got to move into our apartment (it is
an extent stay hotel) for the summer. We are staying downtown Minneapolis on the 19th
floor or a 21 story building. We have more room than I thought we would and an
amazing view of downtown. Hadlee loves running around exploring her new digs.
We have a swimming pool, fitness center and best of all they come clean our
apartment every other week. I could
totally get use to this!
Due to the lack of space in our car we couldn't fit Hadlee’s
stroller – so our first matter of business was to buy a cheap umbrella
stroller. We walked to Target (which is like 8 minutes away – I’ll be there all
the time) and got a stroller. Got some basic food needs, assembled the stroller
in the store and walked home.
So far we are enjoying our time getting settled it. We are
excited for our adventures this summer.
![]() |
| Every night Dallin will sing a song (his mom sang to him) to Hadlee before putting her down for the night. I finally got a picture of it!! |
| Sunset from our bedroom window. |



Hope you'll be updating lots this summer, so fun to see pictures and hear how you are doing. Will you be returning to Provo in the fall? We'll have to catch up with you then. I don't know anything really about Minneapolis, so I'll need to research, but I hope you have a wonderful summer and it's not too humid. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete