Monday, July 7, 2014

Making Memories

When we were dealing with all of Dallin’s fun appendix stuff I got a message from a fellow BYU MBA spouse telling me that when they are dealing or going through hard times they joke they are making memories.

Well we are making memories out here!  
* Dallin’s appendix
* Parking ticket – which I fought and won!
* Our car getting broken into – luckily nothing to big was stolen.
* Hadlee dropping my phone and cracking my screen.

But along with the tough or frustration times we have had some great times. We have had the opportunity to do/see some interesting and incredible things.

Como Zoo – A free zoo with tons of animals that Hadlee loved.


Laurel Park – tons of squirrels (3 minutes walk from our apartment) 








Movie – How to Train your Dragon 2 (At the first ever mall in America)



Twins Baseball game – Target got tickets for all the MBA interns and had a few extra so Hadlee and I got to tag along. Hadlee feel asleep after the 5 inning. 




Mall of America – my home away from home!



Pride week in Minneapolis - I didn't take a lot of pictures but I did see a lot of interesting stuff. 


Lake Calhoun – just walked about it



Wild Rumpus Bookstore – they had 3 cats, a chicken, 2 rats, birds and frets around the store.



Can you spy the cat in this picture? 


Walking down to the Mississippi River





Library – they have an awesome children section 




Other random pictures :)
Rainy days

Hadlee's favorite spot in the apartment

She has to take her baby doll everywhere. 

Little mommy 

Hadlee's new friend at church. 

3 comments:

  1. Love!! This is better than instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! So glad Dallin is better and was able to get done what needed doing. Justine can relate to the whole experience of having someone push on your stomach and asking if it hurts. She had her appendix out when she was five and kept asking me when the doctors were going to stop poking and pushing her stomach. So glad that you are so many people come to help you, it's such a blessing to be a member of this world wide church. Thanks for sharing the pictures. It looks like you are having (appendix aside) a fun adventure in your new city. Love you guys - hope you can visit maybe next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadlee is SO CUTE. And I'm so jealous you are hanging out at Mall of America. I totally want to go there some day. Hope Dallin is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete