3 weeks ago
Friday, May 14, 2010
Congrats to Dallin!
So I decided I like to post things late…but better late than never. :) On April 23, Dallin walked across the big BYU stage and received his Bachelor of Science in Business Management (it only took about 2 hours before they called his name). He looked so good walking across that stage all dressed blue. Thank you to everyone who came to support him! I know it was a long wait to hear his named called, but it was all worth it. Dallin texted me before it was his turn to say he they would read whatever he wrote on his card, and he wanted to write “Dallin Palmer Salmon Rocks.” But then he didn’t. I was so proud…that is my husband!!! Not to mention we are so happy we get to stay in Provo. Dallin got a job at Nu Skin as their new (and only) Investor Relations Specialist. We feel really lucky. We had a pre-graduation party with a 6-foot sub and all of Dallin’s family, plus my family came to the graduation too, so it worked out to be a fun night all around. Congrats Dallin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment