Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday!


Dallin had his birthday only 3 days after graduation—yeah, it was a busy weekend. He woke up to me singing Happy Birthday…which I’m sure wasn’t the greatest. I brought him in breakfast in bed—I had to carry on the Salmon tradition. I even made a birthday cake. Before Dallin started eating, he went to wash his hands in the bathroom—not because he’s a clean freak, but because he had just woke up from a dream where he was petting his wet dog. I thought it was funny. Later, Brandon and Stephanie planned this great BBQ in the park to celebrate his birthday. The weather was awesome. We had hot dogs and played frisbee football…my team barely won, but I mostly just stood around watching…I couldn’t feel my feet. A few days later, Dallin and I went on a date for his birthday. We ate at Tucanos, and didn’t leave til we were sick…that seems to be the story every time. The sickness goes away, and the delicious memory remains.  I love birthdays, but especially with my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment