Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Make-Over, Sleep-Over

So the other night Dallin and I volunteered to watch our niece Melanee and nephew Trevor so my sister and brother-in-law could celebrate his birthday. Melanee was planning on sleeping over, since had swimming lessons in Provo in the morning which Dallin and I could just take her to. And for the longest time Melanee has asked over and over again to play with Haley (our other niece, on Dallin’s side) so we called Jason and Shannon to see if we could have Haley over for the night. Then we figured if we were watching Haley we should see if Brynlee wanted to come too so Jason and Shannon could go on a date. So we ended up having all four kids (Mel, Trevor, Haley, & Bryn) and it was so much fun! We watched some Disney movies, and while Dallin was playing with Trevor (doing manly things of course . . . like sleeping and lounging) I gave the three girls a make-over. They were so much fun – we did make-up, hair, and everyone got to put on dress-up clothes. Made me feel like a kid again, and I loved every minute of it.







No comments:

Post a Comment